NitroWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NitroWoW

Server WoW instant 70 +LeveL Road To 255+custom items: T7 T8 and T9 + others :D!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello im sk8ordie1 :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sk8ordie1

Hello im sk8ordie1 :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello im sk8ordie1 :)   Hello im sk8ordie1 :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:48 am

Hello Smile ummm i was just looking around on the www.xtremetop100.com and thought i would just see what other servers are out there and what they have to offer. So I seen this and thought hmmm sounds like a good server. But when I came on here and everything i set my realmlist.wtf to ur server and then i went to make a account for the game. But for some reason the thing wont pop up to let me make a account. I would really love to try to this server and maybe stay on it and help it get going. Im not really good at Gm or codeing never did or been either but i would really love to just be able to get people to join. I dont know if this server is still up or not. It would be nice if it was. I would really love to hear back from you. i will check the fourms everyday. Anyways thank you.
Back to top Go down
NitroMan
Admin
Admin
NitroMan

Hello im sk8ordie1 :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im sk8ordie1 :)   Hello im sk8ordie1 :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:59 pm

Hello !! This Project is abandoned By Dragosh !! i am trying to revive it ... i hope the server will be on in 1 month or faster !! till then all you can do is wait and wish me luck Razz ! Wink !!!
So don`t leave check the forum for news !!! I am trying to bring Nitro-WoW Back !!!!!
Back to top Go down

Hello im sk8ordie1 :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NitroWoW :: Nitro-WoW Guests-
Jump to: